Le programme de bourses scolaires est ouvert à tous les étudiants Ni-Vanuatu, résidents de Port Vila, inscrits en Formation Continue du Cycle Secondaire à l’Université du Pacifique-Sud, Campus Emalus pour le Semestre 2, 2017.
Lonjing blong ol aloksen posta ia i part blong "spesel promis" blong GJP long las eleksen:
Seven students have received scholarship from Lands Minister, Ralph Regenvanu. Port Vila Scholarship Scheme Selection Committee held a meeting Monday 20th February to select successful applications for the Port Vila semester 1/2017 Scholarship Scheme.
According to the meeting, there was a total of twenty five applications were received.
Seven have been successful based on their eligibility that is student is actually enrolled for foundation level courses.
4th National Caucas meeting of GJP re-elects Regenvanu as President and Tanna MP Hon Andrew Napuat as Vice President of Party
Last week, on Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th January, the Graon mo Jastis Pati (GJP) held its fourth annual National Caucus meeting in Luganville.
The GJP Constitution requires that a National Caucus of all elected officials of the party is held each year to bring together all MP’s and Councillors of the party, as well as their respective Chairmen, to share experiences and contribute advice and guidance to assist the management and growth of the party.
On Friday 1st April and Saturday 2nd April, the Graon mo Jastis Pati (GJP) held it’s third annual Elected Officials meeting on Lelepa Island, west Efate.
The GJP Constitution requires that a National Caucus of all Elected Officials of the party is held each year to bring together all MP’s and Councillors of the party to share experiences and contribute advice and guidance to assist the management and growth of the party.
More Articles ...
- Ralph Regenvanu i swear-in olsem Minista blong Land
- 4 MP blong GJP afta oli swear-in
- GJP i Winim 6 MP
- Memorandum Of Agreement Signed Towards Formation Of New Government
- Niufala Sanma Kaonsela Abel Tangis
- GJP I Holem Presiden Blong SANMA Provinsel Kaonsel
- GJP i karem 1st Deputi Lord Mayor long Luganville
- 30 students receive MP Ralph’s scholarships in 2nd semester
- 30 étudiants reçoivent la bourse du député Ralph Regenvanu au 2e semestre
- Response to article issued by Minister Telukluk on the issue of leases given to Lands Ministry and Department staff, Daily Post 25 July 2015
- GJP i winim 1 jea long Luganville Munisipal eleksen
- Leta i go long PM long saed blong ol lis long State Land
- Ol MP blong GJP oli putumaot 2014 alokesen spending ripot
- MP Ralph purchases 1 million vatu of rice for his voters
- Lonjing blong MP Alokesen Spending Ripot blong 2015 blong Hon. Alfred Maoh – Santo Rurol
- MP Ralph sponsors 11 USP Foundation students in Semester 1 2015
- Hon. William Fred Tasso I Tekem-Bak Posisen Blong Presiden Blong Malampa Provins Blong Nambatu Term
- GJP i tekem posisen blong Presiden blong Shefa Provins
- Councillor Willie Ben Kalmasei publishes spending poster
- Ol GJP MP i fulfilim promis blong ripotem alokesen spending